We have a cat and we live in Cracow.
We are photographers and translators, we met in college. We are proud to say that work is also our great passion.
In photography we love the reportage style and analog vibe. For a long time we have subordinated all our private travels to the laws of street photography. Mastered during such escapades, the position of a quiet observer perfectly fits into the specifics of wedding reportage, which we absolutely love – our brides and grooms appreciate us for our sense, enthusiasm and “unposed photos” :)
In our artistic work we use only traditional analog photography techniques – your wedding reportage, however, will be made with professional digital equipment (on request we do analog or semi-analog sessions).
– Our specialties are wedding, lifestyle and street photography.
– We currently live in Krakow with our cat Misha.
– We have our own atelier where we’ve arranged a darkroom and studio.
– We love animals and naps.
– We speak Polish, Czech, Russian and English; Paweł also speaks German.
– We are musicians – Gabrysia graduated from a secondary music school in flute class, and Pavel plays the guitar.
– Our favorite TV shows are “Friends,” “The Office” and “Modern Family.”
– We like to think that we are quite likable.